- We ask that you allow us 3 hours of access to your pool for a period of 6-7 weeks.
- The pool must be between 80-88 degrees. Particularly early in the season, this often requires that the water is heated.
- Typically we have 3-4 facilities that we are using and will have to coordinate times between them.
- Pool- Other clients will access your facility through an external gate so that no one is going through your home.
- Restrooms- We always let parents know that restrooms are for emergencies only. If this does not work for you, we can let people know the restroom is not available.
- Parking- Most often there is street parking available. We will let parents know about any other specifics you want.
- Our instructors carry a minimum aggregate of $4,000,000 in liability insurance to protect you and your family from any accidents during lessons. We have NEVER had a claim.
- Cost- Normally we charge $200 per week to go to a private residence. This fee is waived for your child. You will still have to pay the registration fee but any an all lesson fees for one child will be waived.
- Travel- The biggest benefit to you is that you don't have to go anywhere saving you valuable time in your day.
- Times- As the host, you will get first choice of lesson times.