- Cost- Normally I charge $300 per week to go to a private residence. You would only have to pay the $105 national registration fee. The registration process provides us with an in depth look at your child's health, and medical history, as well as their aquatic background and environment. Your child's registration materials are kept confidential.
- Travel- The biggest benefit to you is that you don't have to go anywhere saving you valuable time in your day.
- Times- As the host, you will get first choice of lesson times.
- We generally ask that you allow us 2-3 hours of access to your pool.
- Typically we have multiple facilities that we are using and will have to coordinate times between them. We are currently seeking a for a pool in the Destin or Niceville Areas from May 19th - June 27th (6 weeks) from 4 pm- 7pm.
- Pool- Other clients will access your facility through an external gate so that no one is going through your home.
- Restrooms- We always let parents know that restrooms are for emergencies only. If this does not work for you, we can let people know the restroom is not available.
- Parking- Most often there is street parking available. We will let parents know about any other specifics you want.
- Our instructors carry a minimum of $4,000,000 in liability insurance to protect you and your family from any accidents during lessons.